Search This Blog

Hushpuppi Calls OutBloggers, Shades Eniola BadmusAnd Kcee

Recently, Malaysian-Based Nigerian Big
Boy, Hushpuppi took to his Snapchat to call out
people he calls his friends who cannot “dash
him” money for no reason.. and funny enough,
under few hours, the Snapchat king got over 2
million naira from his friends..

He then later gave the money out…. Now he is
calling out Bloggers who didn’t carry this story,
but rather, loves carrying “bad new about him”.
He also used the opportunity to shade Eniola
badmus and Kcee.
Read His rant below;
Over 24 hours ago, I was having fun on
my Snapchat with few friends to raise
money for me to blow for the weekend.
In less than an hour I was sent over
2million naira which was much more
than what I was seeking to have fun for
that moment so I decided to give some
of it out, I sent a couple of people I
know some of it and I remembered a boy
with a severe pain because by an armed
robbery attack, so I decided to donate to
him to get good medical attention, I also
thought I would use my platform to get
him a lot of donors which I posted his
case on my page and he has then
received massive turn out from my
friends and followers but there’s
something I noticed, to my surprise not
even one of this bloggers who are quick
to pick anything I do ever picked that
good I did to write about, rather I see
some blogs posting hushpuppi stylishly
turns beggar, and none of their
commenters/fans wrote to them that
they should see this and that which
hushpuppi has done o, none of your
celebrities do this rather they only post
and fold their arms to problem of the
public who made them who they are, we
didn’t see eniola badmus and kcee to tag
federal government that I deserve a
goodwill award but they are quick to tag
efcc to come and investigate my
blessings but at the end of the day I am
not surprised, all my years in the
struggle I have learnt black people
mostly Nigerians are quick to bring their
own down rather than praise, build or
support each other.
Love don’t exist among us but with all
this I won’t stop being the good guy that
I am either y’all see it or not, God sees
it and I see why he never seize to keep
blessing me.
May God bless u good guys out there
that never get celebrated or appreciated,
God see your work and will crown your
handiwork

No comments