Search This Blog

Tonto dike (born again)

Ever since controversial Nollywood
actress Tonto Dikeh got married to
her estranged husband, Olakunle
Oladunni Churchill she has been
claiming that she is a devoted

Christian and never fails to praise
God when she got the chance to.
Despite all challenges she has faced in
recent times, Dikeh has refused to be
heartbroken but is still standing strong
in the Lord and believing him to perfect
everything in her life.
Former Mrs Churchill took to her
Instagram handle on Wednesday, July
12, to publicly reveal that she is a proud
born again Christian.
The beautiful mother of one posted a
short video of her in car singing a
gospel song with the caption:
“ I am a proud born again Christian..
Christianity isn't religion to me it's a
way of living.. Am soaked in Gods
strength, No weapon formed fashioned
against me or my son or my workers
can/Shall prosper In Jesus Name Amen..
Even when the devil tries he knows he
already lost with TONTO.. The day I gave
my life to God the kingdom of darkness
Knew that trouble awaits them, the
kingdom of God took their best player..
Never trade the presence of God for
anything.”
I am a proud Born again Christian..
Christianity isn't religion to me it's a
way of Living.. Am soaked in Gods
Strength,No weapon formed
fashioned against me or my son or
my workers can/Shall prosper In
Jesus Name Amen.. Even when the
devil tries he knows he already lost
with TONTO.. The day I gave my life
to God the kingdom of darkness
Knew that trouble awaits them,the
kingdom of God took their best
player.. Never trade the presence of
God for anything.. #MAMAKING
#KINGTONTO #Papi
#celeratingmyhappiness
#protectingmyhappiness
#RADICAL4JESUS

No comments