Search This Blog

Words from max rap battle winner

Words from max winner of rap battle that held in polo field at the jos trade fair..2017-11-02 "I hope to be just famous enough to one day have two people I’ve never met debate whether I’m alive or dead cause today is the most excited day in my live I won the Rap Battle competition in the city of jos trade fare 2017 an I want to say am really great full for ur support an understanding  tow was the event I really lack words to appreciate  ur efforts an love the u all have shown me to I will really not for get ur contribution tow was the event all I will say is thank You all stay blessed guys I still remain ur home boy max twin or Busta Max  one love to P man D sound Ent real  Ent  One twin multimedia anista  Rock Bottom furniture ...."

No comments